quinta-feira, 20 de maio de 2010

I miss your smile

I always needed time on my own I never thought I'd need you there when I cry. And the days feel like years when I'm alone and the bed where you lie is made up on your side. When you walk away I count the steps that you take , do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you when you're gone the face I came to know is missing too, when you're gone the words I need to hear to always get me through the day... and make it ok... i miss you.

I've never felt this way before everything that I do, reminds me of you. And the clothes you left lye on the floor and they smell just like you,I love the things that you do. When you walk away I count the steps that you take, do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you, when you're gone the face i came to know is missing to , wuen you're gone the words i need to hear to always get me throught the day... and make it ok, I MISS YOU



We are made for each other I'll keep forever, I know we were...All I ever wanted was for you to know everything I do I give my heart and soul, I can only breatg I need fo feel you here with me.



When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you when you're gone the face I came to know is missing too when you're gone the words I need to hear will always get me through the day, and make it ok... i miss you Marina.





When you're gone - Avirl Lavigne.

Um comentário:

  1. amoooo essa musicaaa *-*
    aah, e o template do seu blog ta lindo *-* beijoo

    ResponderExcluir